Satisfying my obsessive compulsions through the pursuit of creativity and personal betterment

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Minion Number Six


The not-quite-two yr old boy, Lachlan, has barely started to come into his personality. He's not really talking yet (typical of all my boys) and his favorite thing in the world is to jump off of things or onto things (namely, people). He has taken the spot of the mildest mannered baby I have had, famous for sitting/sleeping through an entire morning at church at 1 week old. He was the second of my home-born children, and the shortest, most intense labour (less than 2 hours). He also has been one of the sickliest: he's allergic to most laundry detergents, possibly antibiotics, and caught RSV at 6 months old. He more than makes up for it in cuddles and spunk, though. He also has the most adorable long blonde hair that I cannot bring myself to cut :).

No comments:

Post a Comment