Satisfying my obsessive compulsions through the pursuit of creativity and personal betterment

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Writing Quandaries

As I'm flailing around madly for some kind of dialogue between these two in their story, this is a conversation I imagine happening between Zara and Elf:

Elf:  Hey, I just got this metal, it's rare and it's metal, and it's in this metal holding bag!
Zara:  Wow.......that's, neat..... *trails off and glances away*

Zara:  Hey, I just found this moldy piece of paper with two words and one symbol on it, and I think if I stand on my head it might be a hidden clue to the origin of Ahn'Qiraj!
Elf: Um, that's fascinating......*whistles and watches the sky*

.......moments pass.......

Zara:  Hey, wanna go help me kill stuff?
Elf:  Sure!


*they ride off into the sunset*

COME ON GUYS FIND SOME COMMON GROUND HERE.

"That's a big dragon."  "Ayup."

No comments:

Post a Comment