Satisfying my obsessive compulsions through the pursuit of creativity and personal betterment

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Where Are We At?

I started to open up my story and write tonight, when I realized I needed to get some reference maps of the Northern Barrens and Ashenvale.  Everything I found did not have the exact details I needed, so I logged into the game and step by step did a ground mount run of the exact same route that Zara takes from Ratchet, skirting the edge of the Crossroads, up through Mor'shan Ramparts, and on to Ashenvale and north of Astranaar.  I'm really glad I did, because I was COMPLETELY off on a lot of key points in Nightsong Forest, and I will need to rethink how everything will go together once she gets there. 

Here is where Z stopped for the night, where I have stopped writing:
In the story it's a small oasis surrounded completely by trees and bushes.  This was the closest place.

And here she is on Arion, about to start down the road, where I need to pick up the story.
Hi Spook!
Here it is on the map:
Northern Barrens, Kalimdor

I got a lot of good shots tonight, hopefully I'll be able to get some good writing in the next few days as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment