Satisfying my obsessive compulsions through the pursuit of creativity and personal betterment

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Intermission

Why it takes so long to get anything cut out:

Lachlan throws himself in my lap.
Seraphyna tries to put a puppy to sleep in the fabric. 
Lachlan tickling any spot of bare skin nonstop.
Wrinkled fabric.
Lachlan climbs on my back.
Seraphyna needs a diaper.
"Hey Momma I memorized my lines! Wanna hear? Oh wait I forgot, just a minute" x5
"TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE"
Seraphyna wails from the other room.
Lachlan throws a Thomas book in my lap.

Organize the older kids on making lunch: bark directions while pinning and folding.
Text from Mark.
"TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE"
Drop a pin from my mouth into my cleavage while telling Lachlan to STOP PLEASE
Unusual cutting diagram
"FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY I HAVE ONE PIECE LEFT TO CUT WILL YOU JUST STOP"
Seraphyna wails from the other room.
"TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE"



This is why when everyone finally goes to bed for the night, I stay up just a little bit longer, to revel in the QUIET.

No comments:

Post a Comment